Hickory Recovery Network is a highly sought-after inpatient rehab in Indiana with comfortable accommodations, catered meals, and experienced staff. We offer unsurpassed residential treatment for substance and alcohol abuse disorders in a world-class rehab facility.
What qualities should I look for in an inpatient rehab?
Choosing the right residential rehab for your recovery is critical to make the most out of your time at a treatment facility. Here are the core qualities to look for in a rehab facility:
- A team of highly skilled and experienced team of physicians, RNs, and therapists.
- Excellent accommodations, gourmet meals, and modern amenities. As you may spend several hours a day in addiction treatments and therapies, you want to access fun amenities like a swimming pool, a game room, recreational programs, etc.
- Look for treatment centers with the lowest relapse and drop-out rates for the best outcomes in recovery.
Furthermore, you want to look for accredited rehab facilities with hundreds of positive reviews from alumni patients, along with those that create customized recovery blueprints for each patient upon intake.
What can I expect with inpatient rehab treatment?
You must prepare for an immersive healing experience when you sign up for residential treatment. You will spend a large part of the days participating in addiction therapies and treatment programs.
Patients also develop new friendships with fellow recovering addicts during their stay at an inpatient rehab, which goes a long way in helping them stick to their recovery goals in the long run. You can also expect to learn critical coping mechanisms and adopt a healthy routine, allowing you to manage triggers and stressful situations after inpatient rehab treatment.
Who is an ideal candidate for inpatient treatment?
Drug and alcohol users suffering from a severe addiction disorder are ideal candidates for inpatient treatment. This also includes those who have a full-blown relapse after prior addiction treatment.
Inpatient rehab treatment can be pricier than other addiction programs, making it an ideal option for those with an insurance plan or enough financial resources. This is the right treatment option for you if you can take time off from work, school, and family commitments for a couple of weeks or months.
Advantages of inpatient rehab in Indiana
Inpatient or residential treatment refers to participating in several hours of addiction treatments and therapies by staying at a safe, serene, and fully-equipped rehab facility. Here are some of the advantages of inpatient rehab treatment:
- You get to heal and recover from addiction in a calming and stress-free environment. The peaceful and supportive atmosphere can help you place your undivided attention on addiction treatments and recovery and focus on the treatment exclusively.
- It can help you maintain sobriety in the long term as it offers an immersive healing experience. The relapse rates are significantly lower in those who complete inpatient treatment compared to other rehab types.
- It offers the highest level of care and clinical support
Contact us at 1-800-604-2117 to join the #1 inpatient rehab in Indiana. Hickory Recovery Network is a leading addiction rehab with evidence-based therapies and holistic treatments and the highest success rates. We get to the root cause of your addiction disorder and treat the underlying mental disorders, preventing you from relapsing in the long term.inpatient rehab Indiana
View Larger Map